Pino! Inasal and Filipino Cuisine

I was invited to an early dinner at Pino Inasal at Gaisano Grandmall Mactan. The establishment was well-lit and also ventilated. They did maximize the space and had native adornments like the lamp made out of shells. Genius and indigenous! :)

The cuisine was mainly Filipino. Reminds me of food my mom makes. Pino! branches within Cebu: In Fuente Circle at Robinson's Cybergate Branch and the Mactan Branch. Did you know that with just Php180 you can get your hearts content and more. A meal is never a meal without unlimited rice. The establishment offers unlimited rice and bottomless iced tea or lemonade. I chose the lemonade. My dentist told me to stay away from tea as much as I can. :P

If you are too sick to visit the nearest Pino!, you can give them a call at (032) 236-5736 for Robinsons Cybergate Branch and (032) 268-0360 for the Mactan Branch.


Here are some of what we had during dinner.


Nilagang Baka
Javanese Rice
The famous Chicken Leg and Rice

Porkbelly and Rice





1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.