Joed's Lutong Hapon

This place has been the talk of the whole blogosphere. I was able to check the place with a few of my friends. We went there at around 7PM so there weren't much people around the place. The drizzle might have stop them from eating some Japanese dish. As for me, I was just a plus one but it did not stop me from psyching myself for some Japanese food. I could not quite contain my excitement. I have been in Cebu for nearly 2 years now and this would have to be my first time here. To think I leave just across the place way back 2009! 


Php120 Beef Tendon - Serving is enough for 2 people.
Pork Gyudon at Php95
I ordered Beef Tendon, I chose this over the Beef Gyudon cause the latter contained sesame seeds which I am not a fan of. My friend got Pork Gyudon since Pork Steak wasn't available. 


California Maki at Php65
Beef Gyudon at Php95


A look inside.
Drinks are Self Service. You can get yours on the nearby fridge. 


Store Hours

Opens from Monday to Saturday 12:00 noon
Closes at 2:00am. Restdays during 1st and 2nd Saturday of the Month. 

On Sundays they open at 6:00pm til 2:00am.

Trust me, if you crave for some Japanese dish and you only got Php500 in your pocket then head out to Joed's Lutong Hapon in Juan Luna Extension, Cebu City.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.