Miss Universe 2011 - Results

I left a blog about the current Miss Universe and when I got back i did not expect the results. I was really rooting for Shamsey Suspup. I really wanted her to win just like everyone else have their own bet. I was not able to watch the pageant, I was out delivering some pastries. She wasn't Miss Universe 2011 but she is 3rd runner-up. Not bad, not bad at all.

The Final Five



Interview Round: Miss Philippines



Interview Round: Miss China



Interview Round: Miss Ukraine



Interview Round: Miss Angola



Interview Round: Miss Brazil



The Final Walk



Crowning Moment



Results:

Miss Universe 2011 - Leila Lopes from Angola
1st runner-up - Olesya Stefanko from Ukraine
2nd runner-up - Priscila Machado from Brazil
3rd runner-up - Shamcey Supsup from Philippines
4th runner-up -  Luo Zilin from China

Video Credits: nbc.com

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.