Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme has it's green door opened last October 22, 2011 in 2 locations: I.T Park and Ayala Center Cebu. There were lines from here to there just to get these delectable pieces of mouthwatering treats and brag to Facebook that they have been there.  

Kruffins and Pull Apart Station

Donut Station

We went to the I.T Park branch cause the proximity is near to my work place. We went in to what others might call Donut Heaven. It was truly pleasing to the eyes and the nose as well. Boy, were they truly mouth watering. I also believe that this is the donut factory for the two branches, not entirely sure about that. 


Bluberry Kruffin :b
Just so you know, we did not order the world famous donut instead we had Kruffins.  I had the Blueberry which is sold at Php65 a piece and Febbe had the Double Chocolate at the same price. 

OMG! This is God's sweet dessert from heaven! I totally loved it. The cream at the middle was airy, mild and truly delectable. It wasn't diabetic inducing sweet it was just right. It was light and it was a total treat!
The Double Chocolate was truly great! It was a fun combination of sweet, light and wonderful surprise. :)

I am loving these Kruffins! I might try the Savory Kruffins next time. I will come back for these! I saw one with bacon, that I got to have! :b


Verdict: 5/5 Being a deviant doesn't hurt at all. ;P

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.