Greenwich Ayala

pizza, lasagna, #032eatdrink, food, cebu, fastfood
I always thought that my trusty fast food will never fail me, I thought wrong. We went to Greenwich in Ayala after meeting up with my cousin for a dinner treat and a little catching up. 

I always loved the pizza and the garlic sticks which is too die for!

I apologize for not posting a photo of the exteriors and I am pretty sure you know where the place is at. It's near Shakey's I think. Sorry, will edit this when I get visit Ayala. :)

pizza, lasagna, #032eatdrink, food, cebu, fastfood
The solo pizza was alright. It wasn't that overwhelming and it did tasted good. Same as I always had before.

pizza, lasagna, #032eatdrink, food, cebu, fastfood
Now, this was the disappointment I never saw coming. The lasagna which I paid for Php85 was something I nagged about the whole time we were there. The dish it served with was heavier than its contents! Gaaaah. What a total utter letdown. God! I can make a better lasagna than what I have here. :(

I paid for something so meager that my heart ached as I ate the dish. I do quite remember that this used to be thicker than what I used to have. I asked the wait  staff and verified that if this is how it should be and he uttered, "Yes, maam." goddamnit! :@


pizza, lasagna, #032eatdrink, food, cebu, fastfood
So, I thought this was gonna cheer me up. I always loved garlic sticks and it was really great. Same garlic feeling though I noticed that it was a bit thinner than what I have always had way back then.
pizza, lasagna, #032eatdrink, food, cebu, fastfood

I see what you did there?! So the pizza crust is sort of the same with the garlic stick?! OMG! Are they cutting out on ingredients? I am so saddened. It pained me to know that my favorite pizza place might never be the same anymore.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.