Burger Joint


I had little recollection as to what I bought here 2 years ago. And now after a few years, I was able to visit Burger Joint again. The same orange and blue color scheme greeted me with a sense of familiarity! I'd like to apologize for the blurry photo, used my handy x10 mini to capture my visit. :)

The simple menu which would strain your neck if you are uncertain which one to order! :) You can view the photos with their prices overhead. Decided to get the Bacon Mushroom Cheeseburger and my companion ordered the Spicy Salsa Burger. You get a choice of side dishes: french fries, onion rings and potato chips. I went for the onion rings and my friend chose potato chips. They have Pepsi products and or Nestea Iced Tea which is included in the meal.

The wait wasn't that long and the place was not packed at all. The small area has 5 four seater tables and al fresco. Yes, you can smoke while you wait or smoke after eating. This is located near a beer house and would you believe, a Korean Restaurant as well! :)

The chef served our food. Let me tell you that the chef is an eye candy. You might like to visit and eat. ;)


The onion rings were the bomb!

I have had my bacon cheeseburger from Dong Juan and it was THE burger to be reckoned with! :)


What I loved about this was the juicy, beefy patty! Not the kind you would have on fastfood. Succulent meaty goodness at every bite. I am a self-confessed cheese fiend and this was not too overpowering. I love that it was well balanced. The sweetness comes from the meat, fresh greens from the iceberg lettuce and of course the bacon that was the star of the whole meal! ♥


I rarely liked spicy food and this was an exemption. This was really great! The sauce had this barbecue hint to it. The patty was pulpy. Grilled to perfection! The juices from the burger was really sweet, an indication of it's freshness. It was a very messy meal! :P

Cross section of the Spicy Salsa Burger.
Cross section of the Bacon Cheeseburger.
The aftermath.

They deliver! Too bad I live on the next island however they only ask for a minimum order of Php250 only within Cebu area. Not entirely sure if the cute Chef will deliver it personally.


Burger Joint
F. Cabahug Street, Juan Luna Avenue, Mabolo, Cebu City
Hours: Sunday to Thursday 11:00AM - 2:00AM
Saturday to Friday 11:00AM - 4:00AM
Contact Number: (032) 231-1010 

The Verdict:

Food 5/5
Ambiance 4/5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.