Taste of Philly

#032eatdrink, food, cebu,fastfood
I blogged about Taste of Philly was back July and it's only until recently. I somehow had this idea of what I want for a Philly sandwich after the first time

#032eatdrink, food, cebu,fastfood
Big Daddy's Pizzasteak sold at Php150.
Yes, this place had to be at par with what I had from Sprockets. We ordered The Original and  Big Daddy's Pizzasteak. Big Daddy's Pizzasteak contains thinly sliced beef, with pizza sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese.
#032eatdrink, food, cebu,fastfood
The Original sold at Php130.
Thinly sliced seasoned beef, with your choice of melted American or Cheese Wiz. You have the option to substitute the beef to chicken.

What I noticed was, the bread was a baguette. It was hard to chew. I expected the bread to be a bit softer or atleast have been moisten from the meat juices. A bit of my heart sank, I was a bit disappointed. I was expecting to have a better experience. Maybe not.


Taste of Philly
Food Choices 4F Ayala Center Cebu
Cebu Business Park
Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Cebu
Contact Number: 09287632887
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/TasteofPhillyCebu

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.