Jollibee's Amazing Aloha

#032eatdrink, food, cebu, filipino cuisine, filipino food, fastfood, burger, jollibee
I watched Parts Unknown by Anthony Bourdain with CNN one time and I felt a bit nostalgic about Amazing Aloha. The last time I had the burger was way back 90s. My classmate's mom of whom I share my first name with gave me one for baon cause we were out for a field trip. Her son liked me then and it was err her way of bribing me. Hahaha!  


#032eatdrink, food, cebu, filipino cuisine, filipino food, fastfood, burger, jollibee

Well, it tasted awesome back then and I certainly couldn't finish the damn thing. I had a rather small appetite back then. ;) When I read last month that Jollibee will bring back the Amazing Aloha, I got giddy! They even offered a free burger from a selected branch. The product is for a limited time only. 
#032eatdrink, food, cebu, filipino cuisine, filipino food, fastfood, burger, jollibee

And yes, before I regret it I had the chance to try it out again. What surprised me is that they kept the taste rather consistent. Seeing the delicious cross section above, you'd expect a juicy beef patty between a slice of cheese, topped with lettuce, mmmm bacon and yes of course a slice of pineapple.

Tastes like how it should be. Reminds me of home. Sea, sand and the sun. Tropical, delicious, amazing! :D

See what I did there?

Jollibee
All Branches nationwide

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.