J.CO Donuts & Coffee

I never get tired of eating donuts and J.CO Donuts has been on top of my list since they opened in Manila. Unfortunately, we do not have a branch here yet. We can only wait. I hope they open in the new Ayala wing. Our Big Kuya in the apartment was kind enough to share a box with us. 

#032eatdrink, food, donuts, j.co donuts
From top Left corner: Mr Green Tea, Blueberry More. Oreology, Why Nut, Choco Caviar, Alcapone and Heaven Berry.
Soft donuts, great flavor and mind you lesser sugar than the usual donuts I have had.

#032eatdrink, food, donuts, j.co donuts

Choco Caviar is a wonderful play on texture. Crispy caviar on top of smooth chocolate ganache and the soft donut hit your palate like a triple whammy. Blueberry More was a favorite. I love anything blueberry and the cream cheese filling was a sour surprise. Yum!

#032eatdrink, food, donuts, j.co donuts

Why Nut is a peanut filled donut. I am never a fan of peanut butter but this made me think twice about it. Maybe I would only eat a peanut butter if it's J.Co. LOL!

No wonder people would totally queue for this babies! Fun Fact: I believe I could eat 3 pieces and still could eat more. KK is waay to sweet for me. Can't even finish one glazed donut! It took me this long to write about this cause I am totally distracted with the photos. 

J.CO Donuts & Coffee
Like them in Facebook: J.CO Donuts & Coffee

The Verdict

I wish I had more! J.Co trumps KK anytime. :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.