Santis Deli-Cafe Silang

#FTWblog, food trips, road trip, FTWblog, zhequia.blogspot.com
I am totally happy that I am able to reach places with the help of the people around me. All these road trips made me realize how badly I need a car. Since I was at the backseat, Hershey took the wheel and said we stop by a deli-cafe on the way. I love specialty shops as they just focus on selling a particular product range and associated items.

When we arrived, the cafe barely had guests. There were foreigners dined in at the café, busy chitchatting and enjoying their sandwiches and Italian coffee. I have no idea why I thought their coffee is foreign. LOL!
#FTWblog, food trips, road trip, FTWblog, zhequia.blogspot.com
I didn’t have any intention of buying something – all these random food trips is taking a tool on my wallet and savings. So I just decided to check the place out. While walking about the area, I was able to find out that:

1. Santis Deli-Cafe is a certified Angus beef supplier.
2. Fresh produce - leeks, fennel, bell peppers and even portobello mushrooms.
3. I wanted to have my own kitchen with every piece of meat from the display fridge.
#FTWblog, food trips, road trip, FTWblog, zhequia.blogspot.com
#FTWblog, food trips, road trip, FTWblog, zhequia.blogspot.com
#FTWblog, food trips, road trip, FTWblog, zhequia.blogspot.com
Oh yes, Santis sell charcuterie, cured, smoked meat as well as a wide range of sausages. I particularly love Forest Ham and Pastrami! So seeing these made me want to order a sandwich. I opted to have it to go as we do not have time to stay for the day. We have a long way to go for today's destination and I enjoy road trips with snacks in between.
#FTWblog, food trips, road trip, FTWblog, zhequia.blogspot.com
I felt like a kid in a candy store seeing that they sell Fillo Pastry! How crazy is that?! I barely see this in Cebu let alone find it here. Seeing that they have brie reminded me of how great it tastes pairing with dried fruits or nuts. Which brings me to this baby right here: Moutarde De Meaux.
#FTWblog, food trips, road trip, FTWblog, zhequia.blogspot.com, moutarde de meaux pommery
Hailed as one of the great mustard of the world. This variety comes from the same part of France where Brie comes from. Having a mild flavor, coarsely-ground and somewhat loose in consistency. A tip: always chill mustard.
#FTWblog, food trips, road trip, FTWblog, zhequia.blogspot.com
#FTWblog, food trips, road trip, FTWblog, zhequia.blogspot.com
They have imported jams, chocolates, spices, baking items and even fresh bread. They sell wines too from different continents, certainly you will find something you fancy when you visit them. I was eyeing on that nice steak pan, guess I have a good reason to come back. I also want to try out their other sandwiches and maybe buy some meat to try the steak pan with.

Santis Deli-Cafe Silang
Km. 52 Aguinaldo highway Buho, Silang Cavite 
Contact Numbers: 046-4142337 
Operation Hours: 
Monday – Thursday; 9:00AM – 8:00PM 
Friday and Saturday; 8:00AM–10:00PM 
Sundays; 8:00AM–9:30PM 
Like them on Facebook: Santis Delicatessen

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.