A Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix

I basically lived half of my high school years reading tons and tons of books. I could not afford acquiring the latest Harry Potter book series but I was in queue, waiting for my turn to read the latest installment. I always end up getting the book every January, my birth month and trust me I devour the books really really fast.
A Series of Unfortunate Events, Netflix, #ASeriesofUnfortunateEvents, #Netflix
When I heard the news that one of the best book series I have read so far will be back and this time on TV, I eff the freak out. Freaked out so bad that I had to pinch myself in case I was just dreaming.
Yes, have you checked the video? Lachrymose leech on a jar, that all seeing eye and that shadow?YES YES YES YES YES! FREAKING YES!

A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS WILL BE IN NETFLIX! HELLS YEAH!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.