Gourmet Society PH Launches Gourmet Vouchers


Look what I got from the mail today! My Gourmet Society PH card and 3 to give to my friends that share the same passion as I have for good food.

FTW! Blog, Gourmet Society PH, #FTWblog, #GourmetSocietyPH, zhequia.blogspot.com, gourmet vouchers #gourmetvouchersWhen I got this from the mail, I also word that they have started launching their Gourmet Vouchers! If you are not yet satisfied with the 20% discount off your bill at partner restaurants you get exclusive treats with their Gourmet Voucher from their app.

You can live off with the vouchers alone! You want free Gyoza  from Ganso Shabuway? Gourmet Society will take care of that for you! How about a Php500 off voucher from Burgoo? Get free Panda Balls from Pink Panda Southeast Asian Diner which is worth Php200!

Vouchers are not limited to free food items, you can get buy 3 get 3 offers as well as cash off varieties. Here's how to start using the new vouchers icon from the Gourmet Society app.
Claiming the voucher is just 3 steps. First, open the voucher and tap on "Claim this voucher" button, you have only an hour to claim it and then show it to your waiter or at the cashier before the time runs out.
FTW! Blog, zhequia.blogspot.com, #FTWblog, #gourmetsocietyPH, #FTWeats
Download the app today! See links here for your mobile devices: iOS and Android. Takes seconds to sign up for their free trial, do it today! I can't wait to use the card and enjoy amazing deals and sumptuous food with my foodie friends.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.